Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Inspired By: I Love You (I admit it.)

When I first saw this photo, I just fall in love with it.


May be is the colors that catch my eyes. It inspired me and made my crafty hand itchy. 

Here’s what I came out with.




This is a very clean and simple card. I chose to go with the colors since I love the colors so much. I had 2 hearts too. Can you spot the hearts? Then, I had stripes as what shown in the inspired photo and also JAI Challenge# 202 - Just Add Stripes.

For the layout, I used the sketch designed by N@ Ali from CAS(E) this Sketch #64.



I adhered assorted design washi tapes to a white panel. I punched a heart-shaped and adhere the punched out heart-shaped with foam squares. Yes, I love this card. I admit it. I just love the outcome. Hope you like it too!

I’m entering this card for

Happy Crafting!


Wish everyone have a great time and full of joy and love in this LOVEly month of February!

11 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! Love the punched hearts and sentiment! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurel! I love that sentiment too! Thank you for the beautiful and wonderful inspired photo! If not, I won't have this card done.

      Delete
  2. It may be CAS Jay, but it's oh so effective! Love the use of the negative and positive heart and such great colours! It's lovely to see you back at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your love support! I missed out few challenge in JAI. Feel great that I managed to play at JAI this week.

      Delete
  3. I like the simplicity of this card design, yet the unique way you have made those little hearts pop out. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mae! Thank you for your love support!

      Delete
  4. Tee, this is just beautiful! I love how you've incorporated stripes amongst the other gorgeous patterns, and the punched-out heart looks fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! Thank you for your love support!

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Paula! Yes, simple is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Just Add Ink Design Team for choosing my card as Honorable Mentions! Thank you for loving my card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I just love your striped hearts! These are great, what a beautiful and fresh CAS design. Congrats on a well-deserved HM!

    ReplyDelete